Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Back from Comic-Con.

You may be asking: what happened to Friday and Saturday updates? Well, I could tell you all about it here, but really... I hit the floor, saw some folks I like seeing... I went to lunch on Friday and watched a drug bust on the side of the road in front of Kansas City BBQ. My friend Mimmo almost plowed over Seth Rogan on Saturday. Masi Oka was sitting in the press room when I arrived on Saturday morning, and my first thought was "Wait... he isn't a reporter..."

That's how fried your mind gets at SDCC.

Anyway, the best way I can update on what I did on Friday and Saturday (I skipped Sunday this year) is to post on the big stuff that I did. Like Friday evening when I sat in on the EUREKA cast press conference.

Go read about it already!

/Mason

No comments: