Friday, January 25, 2008

I’m very pleased to announce that graphic novel publisher Ait/Planet Lar will be releasing a collected edition of my HOLMES series in March of this year. I’ve retouched dozens of pages and redrawn pieces I wasn’t satisfied with making this the definitive HOLMES edition.



HOLMES is featured in this months Previews catalog as a Spotlight item, a Staff Pick and an ad next to the Ait/Planet Lar listings. Also, Newsarama has posted a Q&A with me here: http://blog.newsarama.com/2008/01/24/blog-qa-omaha-perez/. Thank you Larry and Mimi for getting HOLMES such great coverage! Here is the listing copy:



Omaha Perez' vicious skewering of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's classic literary creations is finally collected! This version of the Sherlock Holmes mythos expands on Dr. Watson's revelation that Holmes was a narcotics addict. The World's Greatest Detective is a maniac completely out of his head on drugs at all times and DR. Watson, his own personal 'Dr. Feelgood,' isn't much better off! Appearance meets reality as the duo must cope with their handicaps while recovering composer Joseph Haydn's missing skull. SC, 6x9, 104pgs, B&W $12.95 Diamond Code: JAN083322



I’ve posted the brand new scratchboard cover and the above information at my blog: http://searchintodestroy.blogspot.com/. Keep checking there for future updates. Please contact me directly if you are interested in covering HOLMES in some way.



Thanks for your time.

Omaha



Omaha Perez

www.omahaperez.com

No comments: