Friday, February 01, 2008

Hey gang,
Two in one week. I'm busting out all over the place.

In the current issue of Previews, from Wildstorm Comics, is a Friday
the 13th One Shot I wrote. Now, I know what you're all thinking... a
licensed comic! Sacrebleu!

But, it's actually my favorite script I wrote last year, and I just got
the final colored art in, and it is nothing short of breath taking.
If you're a fan of old E.C. horror (and who isn't?) you're going to crap
your pants. So, here's the info, please tell your local retailer to
make yours Fialkov.

FRIDAY THE 13th: ABUSER AND THE ABUSED #1

Written by Joshua Hale Fialkov
Art by Andy B.
Cover by Brandon Badeaux
A special one-shot! Maggie’s life was never easy, but her abusive new
boyfriend has pushed her over the edge. As her life spirals out of
control, she hits upon the solution to her problems: use the local urban
legend to “solve” the problems in her life. But what happens when
she learns there’s very little “legend” in the reality of Jason
Voorhees?
On sale April 30 • 32 pg, FC, $3.50 US • Mature Readers
Diamond Order Number: FEB08 0282

If you're a reviewer or what have you, let me know, and I'll see if I
can let you check out the pages.

Joshua Fialkov
www.thefialkov.com
www.hoarseandbuggy.com

No comments: