Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hey gang,
First off, pleasure seeing those of you I saw at NYCC. The show was an
absolute blast, and everyone should really go through the effort to
check it out next year.

I've got a bunch of books coming out this month, so I'll just keep it
short, and keep these updates coming regular.

This week sees the release of the Vengeance of Vampirella TPB
collecting my first four chapters of Vampirella, plus a bonus 'prequel' story by
Phil Hester. It's got a ton of back up material, including a script
each from both Phil and I. If you forgot to preorder, you can give the
following info to your retailer who can grab you a copy through Diamond.

JAN083341 VENGEANCE OF VAMPIRELLA TP $15.95

Hope you check it out, and I'll see you guys soon,

j.
www.thefialkov.com

No comments: