Monday, July 06, 2009

Hey gang,
Just a quickie. I was playing around with Amazon's digital text platform service, and found it so easy to use, I figured I might as well put up some fiction on the Kindle store. I'm a HUGE fan of the Kindle, and mine has been glued to my hand since I bought it a few months ago.

A newly edited version of Half a Person, with a swank new cover is available for $1.50. This is a short story that ran on my blog way back when, but it's changed substantially since then. It's about a man who wakes up with a strange illness that slowly drives him and his wife insane. It's been called very 'Richard Matheson-y,' which is about the highest praise I could hope for.

You can check it out here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002G9TWFM?tag=joshuahalefia-20&camp=0&creative=0&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=B002G9TWFM&adid=09NWW5937Y6RBT8GZYYB&

If the reaction is good, (hell, even if it isn't) I'm going to try to do a couple of short stories a month on the site, hopefully building towards some kind of print collection of all of them down the road.

More in the coming weeks as I race ever forward to Comic-Con.

See you on the other side,

j.
www.thefialkov.com

No comments: