Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Hey there sweets:

I've been working like a fiend down here in my new São Paulo studio, so this is just an affectionate quickie to tell you that my new comic series RED LIGHT PROPERTIES launches online today on Tor.com. It's a tropical-horror series about a small real-estate firm on Miami Beach that cleans and sells "previously-haunted homes" to people who've lost their houses to foreclosure.

I've changed up webcomics a bit in the way the pages are presented, and I've upgraded my process to using Maya to create/light virtual environments for my characters to inhabit, so there's a lot of sexy-new here for you to enjoy.

All my projects since 2001 have been steps toward getting *this* series done right, and I'm thrilled to announce that my baby is finally born, weighing 16 color pages with another 8 coming to you every Tuesday for the next six months, free of charge. There will be no "continued in the print version" at the end, either; we're giving the entire novel away on Tor.com.

I really do hope you come along for the ride... It's my favorite work thing I've done thus far:

http://tinyurl.com/yaz538d

Tell your friends and leave a comment so I know you're out there, yeah...?

-------love-----> d!
Dan Goldman
http://dangoldman.com

No comments: