Friday, February 22, 2008

Super Real Newsletter 2/22/08

WONDERCON THIS WEEKEND

Just a quick note to let you know I’ll be exhibiting at San Francisco

Wondercon this weekend, in the artist alley (space AA71).

I'll have the entire run of Super Real of course, as well as prints,
sketch
cards, art, and my brand new 2008 sketchbooks (fresh from the printer).
The
new book is 32 pages and includes black and white and many color pages
of
commission work, fan art, pinups, sketches and more! I think it's my
best
book yet. I'll have those available from the website upon my return.
http://superrealgraphics.com/page3.html

It should be a great weekend!
http://www.comic-con.org/wc/


MARVEL MASTERPIECES SKETCH CARDS

As I mentioned last time, I’m doing a series of 200 sketch cards for
the
upcoming Marvel Masterpieces 2 Upper Deck trading card series (which
are
randomly filled in the sets).

They won’t be released for some time, but once they are, I’ll
update about
it. Additionally, once they’re completed I’ll be receiving a set of
10 blank
cards that I plan to offer as one-of-a-kind originals to sell on eBay.

In the meantime, I’ve been doing some custom, personal sketch cards,
to
offer on eBay (there aren’t currently any up, but will resume next
week):
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZheykidzcomics

Most of the ones I’ve done have also been added to my gallery:
http://jasinmartin.deviantart.com/


GNOME PRINT PROMO

The first book I’m publishing outside Super Real, via my new OGN line
Super
Real Graphics Presents, Gnome, is cruising along it’s release
schedule. It’s
available for order in the current February Previews catalog (page 342)
for
April release.

We’re currently offering a free limited edition print by the creator
Dave
Dwonch to any retailer who’s stocking the book. So if you’re
interested in
one of those, check the retailer list on the site, or talk to your
local
shop.

You can also see the print, and view a full nine page preview of the
book at
the site too:
http://superrealgraphics.com/Gnome.html


2008 CONVENTIONS

2/22-24 WonderCon San Francisco, CA
4/12 Portland Comic Show Portland, OR
4/18-20 New York Comic Con New York, NY
4/26-27 Stumptown Comics Fest Portland, OR
5/10-11 Emerald City Comicon Seattle, WA
7/24-27 Comic Con International San Diego, CA

We’ll see how the shows go, but I hope to add at least one more
date…


As always, there’s much more going on, so stay tuned to the blog for
more
frequent updates on all things Super Real!
www.superrealgraphics.com/blog.html

Thanks,
Jason

Super Real
www.superrealgraphics.com

No comments: