Thursday, October 01, 2009

Hey folks,
I'll be heading out to the inaugural Long Beach Comic Con (http://longbeachcomiccon.com/) this weekend, and I've got a few signings, and a couple of panels. Nothing debuting at the show, but, I'll probably have Punks and assorted other books on hand, so come track me down if you need anything.

Schedule as follows:

Friday - 6:00 - 7:00 pm - Signing - Top Cow
Saturday - 2:00 - 3:00 pm - Signing - Top COw
Sunday - 12:00 - 12:45 pm - Panel - Story and Character
Sunday - 1:00 - 1:45 pm - Panel - Digital Comics Room B

I'll most likely be in the general vicinity of the good folk at Archaia for the bulk of the show, so, feel free to stop by. I'm the stocky guy with the awesome shirts.

And seeing as I'm not really pimping anything, allow me to point you in the direction of my good buddy Tony Fleecs who's selling some kickass prints made special for the show. Find out more here: http://tonyfleecs.blogspot.com/2009/09/first-annual-long-beach-comic-con-this.html

See y'all at the show!

j.
www.thefialkov.com
www.tumorthecomic.

No comments: