Tuesday, May 01, 2007

So... I forgot to post a site update yesterday... whoops. But even more to the weird point, this will be the one and only update of the week because of it. The Room will not be update again until next week, as my day job will have me away from the computer for the rest of the week. But to tide you over... I've put up a full five days' worth of reviews anyway. They are:

Manga Monday: KURO GANE, the story of a samurai raised from the dead in a steel body.

Should It Be A Movie?: LEADING MAN... "Hollywood's biggest star is also America's best spy"

AiT/PLanetLar: THE LAST SANE COWBOY, collecting Daniel Merlin Goodbrey's award-winning minicomics.

Image Comics: FERRO CITY, which is "robots meet the Maltese Falcon"

Indy of the Week: British artist Tom Humbertstone tells HOW TO DATE A GIRL IN 10 DAYS and lectures on ART SCHOOL SCUM.

Please enjoy them. I'll see you on Monday!

/Mason

No comments: