Sunday, December 30, 2007

2007=fin.

Below you'll find my final review of 2007. I've done so many this year (again) that I couldn't even begin to count them all. Adding the new columnists to the main site really helped me ease back on the throttle a bit, so I'm very grateful for that. And for them.

What will 2008 bring? Something damned cool, I'll tell you that much right now. I'm not ready to totally spill the beans yet, but The Comics Waiting Room as you've known it up until now is stepping aside. Version 3.0 is coming.

Comics Waiting Room 3.0

I'm seriously fuggin' excited about it. It's going to be different, and yet more of the same cool stuff you've grown to expect from me and the merry band of columnists writing for the site. Plus, you'll also get some new writers to enjoy, as well.

So... MONDAY, JANUARY 14TH, 2008. That's the big day. Keep an eye out.

We'll be waiting for you. Happy New Year!

Marc Mason
Owner/Editor-in-Chief

No comments: