Monday, May 19, 2008

Hi! Hope that you had a great weekend! Sorry to bother you, but I was
hoping I might ask for another moment of your time... and my apologies
for the mass email.

My webcomic, ACTION, OHIO, is entering it's third week of competition
at DC Comics' Zudacomics competition and I wanted to thank everyone
who voted for us and added us as their favorite comic. If you haven't
had a chance, please click to http://www.zudacomics.com/node/438
before May 30 and vote for/add the comic to your favorites when you
have a chance - we're in second place now but need a big push to win
this month.

As I've been telling people, this whole thing works like a big pyramid
scheme to me... so I was hoping to take advantage of the "tell two
friends and have them tell two friends" thing by asking you to pass
along the info to as many people you know as possible. To make it
easier for you, simply paste this pre-written copy into an email and
send it along:

'Hi - sorry to bother you but I was hoping you might help me out with
a quick favor. My friend Neil is a competitor this May in DC Comics'
webcomic competition - if his comic, ACTION OHIO, gets more votes than
everyone else, he gets a year contract from DC to continue the comic.
If you could, please click over to http://www.zudacomics.com/node/438,
register and vote before May 30 (it only takes a moment), add the
comic as your favorite, and then copy and forward this email to at
least two or three friends. It would mean a lot to Neil and it would
mean a lot to me. Thanks!'

Two more weeks to go and there are interviews coming and more great
posts at the production blog. Thanks again for your support and
outreach!

-Neil

--
-------------------------------------
Neil Kleid
RANT COMICS!
www.rantcomics.com
www.myspace.com/rantcomics

VOTE FOR ACTION, OHIO! this May:
www.zudacomics.com/node/438

No comments: