Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Gyakushu! Volume 1Hi!

I'm Dan Hipp, and I'll be posting my TOKYOPOP graphic novel revenge series on the blog www.thethiefisdead.blogspot.com next Monday, January 11 for FREE.

The GYAKUSHU! series debuted in 2007, with Volume One, and followed the next year with Volume Two. Volume Three, the final Volume, was caught up in the re-structuring of TOKYOPOP in mid 2008, and was delayed. TOKYOPOP has given me permission to post the first two volumes online, along with the first seventy-five pages of Volume Three (the final Volume). That's 475 of the full 600 pages of the series for free. The rest are to be posted at a time determined by myself and Tokyopop.

If you have any questions, or thoughts, I would be happy to listen. Thank you so much for your time!

More information and images can be found at www.mrhipp.com

Thanks again,

Dan Hipp

No comments: