Monday, June 07, 2010

Hey gang,
After much waiting, TUMOR will be available from your local comic book shop this coming Wednesday the 9th. To find your nearest comic shop visit http://comicshoplocator.com/ and ask them for TUMOR from Archaia Comics. if they didn't already order it, they should be able to order it from Diamond, no problem.

Also, to celebrate, I'm doing a couple of events on Wednesday. First off, at Collector's Paradise in Winnetka. I'll be there from 12 till 2pm, and you can find out more info here: http://comicsandcards.net/wordpress/2010/06/tumor-hc-release-signing-this-wednesday/

Then, at 7pm, come and join me at Meltdown Comics in Hollywood for a release party and signing. There will be beer, food, and much celebrating. More info on that event here: http://www.meltcomics.com/blog/2010/06/01/store-signing-josh-fialkov-thursday-june-3rd-7pm-8pm/

If you run a shop in L.A. and would like me to swing by and sign copies, just drop me a line, and I'll see what to do. If you're a journo interested in promoting the book, same thing.

And please, if you're a fan of what Noel and I do, let people know about the book and the events. Independent comics rely entirely on word of mouth and recommendations, so, every good word helps.

Over the next few weeks, I'll be slowly disappearing as Christina and I will be welcoming our first child into the world, so, in case I don't get to say it, thank you all for the support and love the past year.

See you next week!

j.

www.thefialkov.com

No comments: