Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hey folks!
Next week brings us the annual monstrosity of awesomeness that is San Diego Comic-Con. As per usual, I'll be there, signing, talking, and meeting-ing.

Excitingly, I'll also be premiering a brand new book from Top Cow Productions with my Cleaners co-creator Rahsan Ekedal! The book is... well, not announced yet, but, there's a sneaky sneak peek right here: http://www.comicvine.com/news/top-cow-gets-ready-for-sdcc/141666/

Come by the Top Cow booth (#2629) and pick it up. It's a huge value ( i really wish I could explain that, but, it's a con exclusive announcement!) and I'm immensely proud of the work Rahsan and I have done. The book is a black and white horror/thriller, perfect for fans of both Rahsan and my other work. I really hope you get a chance to check it out!

Of course, I'll be signing copies of that book as well as the recently released TUMOR. My schedule for the weekend is as follows.

Thursday
TUMOR Signing - Archaia Comics - Booth 2635 - 11am till 1:30pm
TOP COW Signing - Top Cow Productions - Booth 2629 - 5:30pm till 6:30pm

Friday
TUMOR Signing - Archaia Comics - Booth 2635 - 2pm - 3:30pm
TOP COW Signing - Top Cow Productions -Booth 2629 - 4:30pm - 5:30pm

Saturday
TUMOR Signing - Archaia Comics - Booth 2635 - 11:30am - 1:00pm
TOP COW Panel - Room 9 - 1:30pm - 2:30pm
TOP COW Signing - Top Cow Productions - Booth 2629 - 2:30 - 3:00pm
Digital Comics Panel - Room 3 - 4:00pm - 5:00pm (Featuring R. Stevens, Dylan Meconic, and Robert Berry)

Sunday
TUMOR Signing - Archaia Comics - Booth 2635 - 11:00am - 1:00pm
TOP COW Signing - Top Cow Productions - Booth 2629 - 2:00pm - 3:00pm

The Top Cow and Archaia booths are right next to each other, so, if you're looking for me at one and don't see me, try the other one!

I'm really excited both about the new book and getting a chance to show Tumor off to all of you, so, please come on by!

See you in San Diego!

j.
www.thefialkov.com

No comments: