Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Some updates and stuff going on…


THE WOLVES OF ODIN IN PREVIEWS / ORDER NOW

The latest book in my Super Real Graphics Presents line of creator-owned
graphic novellas, Grant Gould’s The Wolves of Odin, is now orderable via
comic book retailers everywhere!

The just released September edition of the Diamond Previews catalog, for
product shipping this November, has full solicit information for the new
book in the “comics and graphic novels” section, on page 318… you can’t miss
it, it’s right after the giant FULL PAGE AD!!!!

If you’d like to get a copy via your local comic book shop, simply let them
know, and give them the Diamond Order Code: SEP08 4260

Check out more on this kick butt VIKINGS VS WEREWOLVES concept here:
http://www.superrealgraphics.com/Wolves.html

Trust me, werewolf on Viking action is already sweeping the globe!


MARVEL MASTERPIECES SKETCH CARDS and ARTIST PROOFS

With my first set of sketch cards, Upper Deck’s Marvel Masterpieces 2
series, now in shops, you can nab some of my 200 cards on eBay, but I also
have a few cards left from the coveted “artist proofs”. Each artist got 10
of these rare blank cards to sketch on, and I have 6 remaining. I’m selling
these at $125ea for full color, but any sketch card fans of mine out there
on this list can get them for $100 even. Just let me know.

Also, I’m currently working on my 75 sketch cards for the Marvel
Masterpieces 3 series. So, I’ll have those to show soon!

And I’m always doing custom commissioned cards too.


BOOKMARK THIS SITE:

PulpGirls.com

Coming soon!


I think I’ve dropped enough exclamation points on you for now, but there’s
much more in the works, so stay tuned, and as always, check out the blog!!
;)
Jason

SuperRealGraphics.com
superrealgraphics.com/blog.html
jasinmartin.deviantart.com/

No comments: