Friday, May 22, 2009

Lots of great new things have been happening as of late. I have a new mini-comic "Polynothing #1" out, a select design for Threadless.com available, and have completely re-designed my website after learning more about web-programming.


So, if you have the time, check it out: www.joshuakemble.com


I'm currently available to do any freelance work, and am always open to fitting in new projects and clients, so if you've got any illustration, design, or web design work that needs doing, please feel free to contact me at joshkemble@gmail.com. Thanks again for your time, and if anyone would like to be removed from this mailing list, please e-mail me at joshkemble@gmail.com with "remove from list" as the subject header. I'm planning on frequently sending updates as they come! Thanks!


-Joshua Kemble

--
Joshua Kemble Illustrations

No comments: