Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hey gang,
This week sees the release of the massive Outlaw Territory western anthology from Image Comics. I was honored to be a part of this big ol' book put together by the mighty Michael Woods. You can find out more about the book at the blog located here: http://outlawterritoryanthology.blogspot.com/

I'm in some pretty damn respectable company, and I'm immensely proud of how my story (with amazing art by Christie Tseng) turned out.

In other news, Noel and I will have a huge announcement about our next book come Comic-Con next month, as well as hopefully some news about Elk's Run's next iteration.

As always, feel free to follow me at my blog, on Facebook, or on Twitter for more up to date and less newsworthy bites. Addresses below.

See you soon,

j.
www.thefialkov.com

No comments: