Monday, February 02, 2009

Hey gang,
Heading out in a couple days for the ice cold tundra known as New York. Why they haven't had that new fangled California sun installed to keep it warm all year, I'll never know.

In any event, here's my signings and panels for the weekend, hope to see y'all there.

Friday Feb 6th
2 - 3 Signing - Harris Comics Signing
3:30 - 4:30 - Dark-Hunter Panel
4:30 - 5:30 - Top Cow Productions Signing

Saturday Feb 7th
10 - 11:30 - Top Cow Productions Signing
2 - 3 - Harris Comics Signing

Sunday Feb 8th
3 - 4 - Harris Comics Signing

I may be adding some stuff, but that's what I got for right now.

Also, while I have you, I'm going to be hosting a bunch of panels at Gallifrey One, better known as the U.S.A.'s only Doctor Who convention. All kinds of awesome Doctor Who related special guests (and even pal-o-mine Tony Lee!), and a whole lot of fun guaranteed. More info available here: http://www.gallifreyone.com/gallifrey.php

And that's that. See you guys next week!

j.

www.thefialkov.com

No comments: