Monday, April 25, 2016

MY LITTLE PONY MAKES ITS RETURN TO HUMBLE BUNDLE
IDW and Hasbro team up with Humble Bundle for a bundle featuring new My Little Pony comics to support the Hasbro Children’s Fund
San Francisco, Calif. - April 20, 2016 - Today marks the launch of a new My Little Pony bundle that includes comics valued at over $300 and even has the entire first bundle at a pay-what-you-want price for readers who are new to the series. The Humble Comics Bundle: My Little Pony 2 presented by IDW will run from now until Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 11 a.m. Pacific Time.
Customers can pay what they want for My Little Pony: Friends Forever, Vol. 1-3; My Little Pony: Pony Tales, Vol. 1-2; My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Vol. 1-5; My Little Pony Cover Gallery #1, My Little Pony Art Gallery, My Little Pony: The Magic Begins, My Little Pony: When Cutie Calls, and My Little Pony: Animated, Vol. 3: The Return of Harmony.
Those who pay more than the average price will also receive My Little Pony: Adventures in Friendship, Vol. 1-4; My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Vol. 6-7; My Little Pony: Friends Forever, Vol. 4-5; and My Little Pony: Art is Magic.
In addition, customers who pay $15 or more will receive all of the above, as well as My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, Vol. 8-9; My Little Pony: Friends Forever, Vol. 6; My Little Pony Holiday Special; My Little Pony: Pageants & Ponies; My Little Pony: A Canterlot Wedding; My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Holiday Special; and My Little Pony: Equestria Girls. 
Additionally, if customers want a physical book, anyone who pays $25 or more will also receive a physical copy of a specially packaged My Little Pony book exclusive to the bundle.
These comics usually cost as much as $300. At Humble Bundle, though, customers choose their price!
As with all Humble Bundles, customers can choose how their purchase dollars are allocated, between the publisher and charity. The Humble Comics Bundle: My Little Pony 2 presented by IDW supports the Hasbro’s Children Fund, which is dedicated to empowering childhood by bringing "the sparkle of Hope, the joy of Play and the power of Service" into the lives of the children who need it most.  
share on Twitter Send MY LITTLE PONY MAKES ITS RETURN TO HUMBLE BUNDLE  to friends on Facebook


About IDW
IDW Media Holdings, Inc. (IDWM) is a fully integrated media company, which includes publishing, games, entertainment, and the San Diego Comic Art Gallery.

IDW Publishing’s comic book and graphic novel catalog includes some of the world’s most popular entertainment brands, including Transformers, My Little Pony, Star Trek, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Ghostbusters, and Disney’s classic characters. At IDW’s core is its commitment to creator-owned comics including 30 Days of Night, Locke & Key, Wormwood, Ragnarök, V-Wars, and Archangel by bestselling sci-fi author William Gibson.

IDW Publishing is also home to the acclaimed and award-winning imprints; Top Shelf, The Library of American Comics, Yoe! Books, and Artist Editions, showcasing the greatest original art ever published in American comic books.

IDW Games’ diverse line-up includes the international phenomenon Machi Koro, as well as hit licensed games such as X-Files, Back to the Future, The Godfather, and TMNT.

IDW Entertainment currently serves as the worldwide distributor of Wynonna Earp airing on the Syfy Channel in the U.S. and is producing BBC America’s Dirk Gently, based the best seller by Douglas Adams starring Elijah Wood and Sam Barnett, and Brooklyn Animal Control for USA Network.

No comments: